Not all plugins are maintained by Veertu Inc developers. You might not see them listed here.
3.0.1 (126.96.36.199) - May 12th 2022
Addons upgrading is not required for features in this release. However, it’s always recommended.
- Nested virtualization is not functional inside of VMs yet.
anka viewdoes not function post-vm-start unless you started the VM with -v.
- In Anka 2 we enabled a minimal VNC by default, however it is not available in Anka 3.
- iCloud logins will fail inside of the VM.
- Changing the display resolution dynamically fails.
- Physical device capture outside of USB devices like keyboard and “pointing” is not possible.
- Bug Fix: Curling a forwarded port which does not have the inner VM service/port running will no longer crash the VM.
- Bug Fix:
anka --machine-readable shownow shows proper #G value under
ramkey’s value, instead of bytes.
- Bug Fix: EULA acceptance from GUI was not sticking.
- Bug Fix:
anka --machine-readable describeport forwarding rules had a key name of
rule_namewhich was in Anka 2.
- Bug Fix:
anka --machine-readable describeport forwarding rules had no
host_portset which packer was looking for.
- Bug Fix: Screenshot features are now available in the CLI and GUI app.
- Bug Fix: Cloning two VMs after setting
bridgewas showing a new
creation_dateand the same IP in use in anka show (but not in the VMs).
- Bug Fix: You can now use certs to authenticate with pull and push commands.
- Bug Fix: Anka GUI App no longer default to using 2vCPUs if more are available.
- Bug Fix: Deleting a tag will now delete the associated .ank files properly.
- Improvement: Trying to use .app installers will now throw a clear error that they are not supported.
- Improvement: Support for Mac Studio hardware.
- Improvement: Custom
vm_lib_dirwill not be automatically created so that it doesn’t prevent network volumes from mounting to that location with the proper name on reboot of the host.
- Improvement: We now show the internal screen sharing connection string if there is a corresponding port forwarding rule.
- Improvement: Expired licenses or licenses that do not support the command you’re running will now throw a clear error.
- New Feature: Bridge network isolation is now available.
3.0.0 (188.8.131.52) - Feb 1st 2020
- This is our first release! Features are detailed in the documentation throughout this site!